Stuffed London Broil
Our Stuffed Cheese London Broil Roasts (Pinwheels) make an easy one dish meal that is oven ready in 45 to 55 minutes.
1. Thin slice red or russet potatoes (1/8″) thick.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Cover bottom of a glass 8″x 8″ or 9″ x 13″ with the sliced potatoes.
4. Season one or two of Bisher’s Famous Stuffed London Broil Roasts to taste.
5. Place them on top of the raw potatoes centered in the pan.
6. Cover with tin foil (poke two small holes in top).
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, check with a meat termometer.
130 degrees will be rare, 150 degrees med. rare, 165 degrees will be well done.
You Now Have Bacon, Cheese, & Onion Flavored Scalloped Potatoes With
~London Broil as the Main Course~
We Wrap them in Bacon for added Flavor and
it holds them together while Baking.
A Side of Fresh Asparagus and You Have A Complete Well Nourished,
One Dish, Quick and Easy Supper. Even the Kids will ask,
Mom, did you learn this supper from Grandma?